Friday, April 10, 2015

I just took over my parents trust from my sister who was the first successor trustee. What is the exact form I need to file to change the na...

Question

I just took over my parents trust from my sister who was the first successor trustee. What is the exact form I need to file to change the name on the house (asset of the trust) from my sister as trustee to me as trustee? I don't have any money to pay for an attorney to do this, so need to do it myself. This will be done in Orange County, CA. Thanks.



Answer

the easiest would be for her to sign a deed transferring the house from her as Trustee to you as Trustee. If she is not cooperating, you might need a court order.



Answer

Affidavit of Successor Trustee.



No comments:

Post a Comment